Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Confidence is the Most Beautiful thing you can wear!!


Confidence ----> is the Most Beautiful thing you can wear!!
.
This past year has been a huge year of growth for me. I was convicted of many flaws and areas of betterment but I was so embarrassed and afraid. Embarrassed at how I looked and felt and I was also so afraid that I would fail like every other time I had tried to change me. 
.
But I had to try! So I set out to be a better me. Not just on the outside --- yeah that is part is greatly improving too smile emoticon
.
But the biggest change I longed for was much deeper. My heart needed to change. It had grown tired, hurt and weary. I desired and still do desire to be a better me on the INSIDE! And that need has let me to this book by Holly Gerth called You are already Amazing. I am so glad that I am am reading this book. It is changing me. Growing me and making me feel like I am better than my mind says I am. You see I struggle with Confidence. I live in my comfort zone because it is safer and easier. 

 But after diving into the first a few pages of this wonderful gift of friendship - yes friendship from a book is possible!!! I am feeling hopeful and blessed. I am almost done with the book and shall complete it this week and I am already feeling renewed and purposeful. It has made me realize that my journey is such a blessing to me!! I can now say confidently that I am on a journey. I am discovering so many things about myself. Some good and some other things I am learning about myself are areas that need much work and some are in between.... But I am already amazing!


 I truly hope that you will look within yourself and discover How Amazing you already are too!!


.
You can check it out on amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Youre-Already-Amazing-E…/…/ref=sr_1_1…

No comments :

Post a Comment