Friday, September 4, 2015

21 Day Fix - Healthy Peach Crumble - Cobbler Dessert

Here's a yummy 21 day fix recipe I made today for a healthy peach crumble. Now that it's September and summer is almost over and fall is just around the corner I have been craving fall-like desserts like crazy, so I can't wait to try this with pumpkin, apple, and everything else fall like!





1 Fresh Peach - sliced (1 Purple)
1/4 cup Rolled Oats (not the quick cooking kind) (1/2 Yellow)
1 Cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt (1 red) 
1 TBS Water
1 Packet of Stevia
Vanilla, Cinnamon, &/or a dash of Brown Sugar


Spray a pan with a small amount of cooking spray. Place sliced peaches in a pan and allow to cook for a few minutes. Add a tablespoon of water and your oats to the pan and stir frequently. With your Greek yogurt, mix packet of Stevia, a couple sprinkles of cinnamon, and a couple drops of vanilla. Place 1/2 of the Greek yogurt mixture on the bottom of the plate, then layer your "crumble" from the pan, top with the remaining mixture. Sprinkle top with a dash of brown sugar... Okay,Okay, so brown sugar may not be in the plan, but you can use cinnamon instead if you are a die-hard!
Already dreaming up some new healthy desserts I can try this fall, as well as indulging in the real deal! I will share them with you as they come to me---> And Please share your fave healthy fall treats with me too!