Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Why. Why I became a Beachbody Coach

Many of you know that I am a beach body coach and that I love helping others but most of you don't know why. Why do I coach? 
.
Well the reason is very deep and raw and real and sharing it is hard... I never have shared my WHY publicly before. Not that deep why that DRIVES my PASSION as a coach. 
.
You see Beachbody has changed my life and the lives of so many others. But for me, it is so much more than a workout program or a shake. It isn't just the weight loss and cute clothes that I now fit into or even the perks and commissions that drive me (Those are all great :) But for me, Beachbody is Sunshine on the darkest of days. It helped transformed me from the inside out, renewed my spirit. In the simplest of explanations Beachbody saved me from myself. You see I was lost for a long time after some hard trials in my life (I will share more on this soon) and Beachbody helped me find myself and use my God given gifts to serve others. I have hope and passion again. I have confidence and I FEEL like me again. Happy and Healthy. 
.
Becoming a coach for me was a leap of faith. After starting my own journey I knew I was meant to the Beachbody family so that I could help other women feel and be happy and healthy again. In just 12 short months, my life has been forever changed.
I have helped so many amazing ladies transform their lives and become healthier and happier. Some of these people have decided to join me in coaching others and I am so proud to be a part of their success. It’s a ripple effect – I help someone, they help someone, and so on and so on…
.
If you are interested in changing your life, helping others, want to have passion again then take that leap of faith and reach out to me. You don't have to have any experience or a health/fitness background, you just have to have a strong desire to help others. I'm opening up a new coach training where I will be selecting 5 ladies to personally mentor, lock arms with and show step by step how to start as a coach. If you are looking for freedom (both time & financially) while also making a difference in the lives of others and working on yourself comment below or shoot me an email and I can send you over more details to what is involved! I will provide all the training, will support you and help you succeed!





No comments :

Post a Comment