Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FREE Faithfully Fit 28 Day CHALLENGE GROUP

Hello and Welcome! 

I would like to invite you to a place where we will become fit and healthy together, craving God first instead of food. 

I am so excited for this brand new group which will be all about support. This group is for anyone that is currently participating, participated or is thinking of participating in any of my Beachbody Fitness or Nutrition Challenge Groups. We will work together for 21 Days where we will be going through the FREE 21-Day Devotionals based on the book Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst.  Our group will be 28 days as we will have a prep week and then 21 days of fitness and devotionals :)

Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? The New York Times bestselling release Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman’s desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. 

The daily Made to Crave Devotionals will take less than 5 minutes a day to read. I also plan to incorporate the book Made to Crave (it is optional).

In these 21 Days you will learn how to:
– Break the cycle of “I’ll start again on Monday,” and feel good about yourself today.
– Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body.
– Replace rationalization that leads to diet failure with wisdom that leads to victory.
– Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process.
– Prepare recipes that are satisfying and delicious
– Implement quick and fun workouts that will fit your daily lifestyle.

What is the commitment for the Faithfully Eat Clean group?
– Go to Made to Crave website and subscribe to the FREE Made to Crave 21 Day Challenge at http://madetocrave.org/21-day-challenge/.
– Participate in one of my Challenge groups or sign-up as a FREE Teambeachbody.com member so I will become your FREE fitness and health coach. SIGN UP HERE 
– Engage with me and Group right here on Facebook; share how you are feeling and encourage others to reach their goals.
– Do a daily workout of at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. (I can help you find the right program to help you reach your goals).

As soon as you sign-up for the Free Devotionals and the Free Team Beachbody account, please send me a meaasge below and I will give you access to the group.




This group is here for those who are serious about winning their battle against “food” once and for all. Are you ready?

“I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” – Phillippians 4:13
Do you know someone who wants to change too? Do you want to invite your friends? Please do!

Make sure they know ahead of time what is required of them and invite them to the group. I will communicate with them and approve their participation in the FREE Eat Clean and Find Freedom CHALLENGE.

I am looking forward to spending the next 28 days with you.
Be blessed!


No comments :

Post a Comment